We are currently following State guidelines for re-opening and will continue to provide a fun and safe playing environment. Please be patient with us as we constantly review our policies and procedures regarding the flow of members in and out of the facility as well check-in. Management will be continue to monitor the situation and provide any program updates as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding as we try to do our part in the community.
POLICY AND PROCEDURE HIGHLIGHTS
- SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY AT THIS TIME AND WE ASK THAT THEY WEAR A MASK unless eating or drinking at YNOT Concession.
- All employees will be wearing masks and cleaning the players benches as well as surrounding areas between every match.
- All members are to use the nearest EXIT to their bench immediately following their match.
- We have moved to a contactless payment and check-in system.
- Check-in with DASH Online app for Android and iOS devices as well as facility Key-tag.
- NEW match start times: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 pm. 10 mins between will be used for cleaning followed by check-in.