Hello ASC Players and Families,
As I'm sure most of you are aware, yesterday Governor Ducey made an announcement and executive order regarding large gatherings and limiting contact to try and reduce transmission of COVID-19. As we wait for further clarification, we are taking a conservative approach in our interpretation of the executive order, and how it applies to our ASC programs.
Effective immediately, the following will be in effect for ASC facilities and our programs:
- Adult Sports Leagues and High School Rec Soccer are suspended for 30 days
- Training options will be announced soon to stay in shape
- Youth Sports Leagues will continue, but will be training only, no games.
- Practices will take place as scheduled, with practice plans adjusted so there will be no contact, and players will be distanced appropriately.
- Game day will still go on as scheduled, but it will be FUN skills competitions for teams, with no contact, and no actual game play.
- NO SPECTATORS FOR ANY EVENTS
- ASC Staff and Coaches will welcome players when they arrive for their event, but parents and spectators are prohibited from entering the building.
Program Directors will get announcements out for any additional information regarding each specific program.
Parents, your contact information on your child's DASH PROFILE must be up to date so that we can call you if needed, and you must subscribe to emails so that you receive important announcements. Please check that your profile is up to date by CLICKING HERE.
We will keep a close eye on additional clarification with this executive order, and if anything changes we will be sure to let everyone know. It is unfortunate that we must take such steps, but we want to do all we can to comply with the direction of the Governor's order and continue to do everything we can to keep our ASC families safe.
Arizona Sports Complex