*TEAM FEE IS $860 (+TAX) TO BE PAID IN FULL BY WEEK 2
- Coed Referee Fee per team is $13, paid directly to the official.
- Men's Referee Fee per team is $15, paid directly to the official.
- A late fee of $50 will be added to any team not PAID IN FULL by the Week 2 deadline.
WOMEN'S TEAM FEE IS $350 (+TAX) TO BE PAID IN FULL BY WEEK 2
$50 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PER INDIVIDUAL PLAYER IS REQUIRED
8 GAMES OVER 8 WEEKS ( 6 + 2 PLAYOFFS )
- Game Times:
- T*, W, Th, F: between 6:00 pm and 11:15 pm.
- Sunday: between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- *Tuesday overflow on Monday night's between 7:00 pm and 10:35 pm.
- 2 indoor turf fields and 1 indoor turf field "outside". NO CLEATS on the inside fields. CLEATS ONLY ALLOWED on Field 3, the outside field.
- Up to 16 players per team, roster lock Week 3 no players will be added after.
- Referee Fees: $13 (Coed), $15 (Men's) paid to the referee by each team, prior to the game starting.
- T-shirts are given for each division Champion.
- Call 623-587-7171 or click HERE to register your team today!
LEAGUE SKILL BREAKDOWN
- A Division (competitive) 20+ years playing experience including organized youth, college or Pro/Semi-professional
- B Division (advanced) 15+ years playing experience including organized youth and college
- C Division intermediate) 10+ years playing experience including organized youth
- D Division (intermediate-rec) 5-10 years playing experience
- Rec Division (recreational)* Less than 5 years playing experience; Play for fun, exercise and to learn the game.
- Women's League is currently only one Division which is a C Division Level of play.
- 30+, only players 30 years of age or older are allowed to play (if you turn 30 during the season you can be added to the roster and play once you turn 30).
*Friday Coed Rec will play an 8 game season with the Champion decided by POINTS.
- Team Fee must be paid in full by the 2nd week to avoid a $50 late fee.
- Players cannot be added to the roster after the 3rd week.
- Players must check-in to receive a wristband each week.
- Any non-rostered player caught playing, the team will forfeit.
To continue providing a quality program we feel the below are necessary to improve the overall experience at the Arizona Sports Complex. Following are Penalties and Fees associated with FORFEITS, RESCHEDULES and RED CARDS.
- Forfeit Penalty: Must be paid prior to the next schedule match.
- *$100 within 24 hours of game time (12 pm Saturday for Sunday Leagues).
- *$100 No show/No call.
- *$100 PENALTY: *$80 to be given to the forfeited team as a credit for the following season and $20 to the Referee.
- Reschedule Fee: Must be paid prior to next scheduled match.
- $50 before 12 pm day of game (before 12 pm Saturday for Sunday games).
- NO games will be rescheduled after the 12 pm deadline.
- Red Card Fines: Must be paid prior to returning to play.
- An ejected player is not permitted to play in any other games the same day/night in which the ejection happened regardless if the teams are in a different division or not.
- $25, 1-2 game/weeks suspension.
- $100, 3+ weeks suspension.
- Suspensions for fighting will include a facility ban during the length of the suspension.
- Management reserves the right to increase the length of suspension and fine.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How old do you have to be to play in adult leagues?
- All adult league players must be 18 years or older
What teams make it to playoffs?
- The top 4 seeded teams for each division will make it to playoffs. All other teams will play consolation games, all teams are guaranteed 8 games.
- Exception is Friday Coed REC which will play a full 8-game season with the Champion being determined by POINTS.
How does the Points Tie-breaker get calculated?
- Head-To-Head (unless 3 or more teams are tied and the Head-To-Head doesn't work out.
*The DASH System does not automatically calculate this.
- Goals Against - Least Amount.
- Goals For - Most Amount.
- Flip a coin.
Do I pay the referee directly?
- $13 per game for Coed leagues.
- $15 per game for Men's leagues.
What kind of shoes are allowed on the field?
- Only flat bottom shoes such as indoor soccer shoes or turf shoes are allowed. Regular tennis shoes or athletic shoes are fine as well on Fields 1 & 2 (Inside fields).
- Cleats are allowed ONLY ON FIELD 3 (Outside field).
What equipment is required?
- All players must wear shin guards, socks covering the shin guards, and shoes which do not have cleats or spikes.
*Participant understands and acknowledges that Participant may be photographed and consents to the use of Participant’s name, picture and/or likeness in any printed, broadcast or electronic materials promoting ASC/Future Stars. Participant grants ASC/Future Stars permission to use Participant’s name(s), picture and/or likeness on ASC’s website, Facebook page, and other Internet or social media sites to promote ASC/Future Stars or any activities conducted by ASC/Future Stars.
- Adult League: Adult team Fee DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you would like to switch the league or team you are signed up for, rather than issuing a full refund, the amount paid can be directly applied to the requested league/team. If there is a difference in league fees, a refund will be issued or additional league fee will apply. At or within 7 calendar days of your season’s first game date, refunds are not allowed. At the time teams are made and finalized.
- Once the Week 1 Schedule is released: League fees or deposits are non-refundable regardless of the circumstances at any time during the season. Once replaced during the season, you may not re-enter the current season for the team you were removed from.
- Within 7 days of the first game date and at any time during the season, only team captains can refund your team fee. Your payment is made toward the team total, and not as an individual payment. If you are replaced by another player, this player can pay you or the team captain directly, but this transaction is to take place amongst you and teammates, not with the ASC front desk staff or management.
- Suspended or ejected players or teams will not receive a refund or proration of their fees for the lost games due to suspension or ejection. It is the players responsibility to show sporting behavior and control their actions on the field.
Rentals and parties- Rental and birthday party deposits are refundable up to 8 weeks prior to the event. Because we must plan for future activities around these rentals, if a rental is unable to fulfill their commitment then we run the risk of having the facility empty for that time the event was reserved. If a rental must cancel their event, with 8 weeks or more notice then a refund of the deposit will be given. If the event is cancelled after the 8 week mark prior to the event, no refund will be issued.
PROGRAM FINDER - ADULT SOCCER