Tired of the same old party room at the very noisy pizza place or the tiny room at a video gaming center. How about a truly different experience at the facility that can do it the best? Book your party at Arizona Sports Complex where we can play indoor soccer, flag football, dodgeball, kickball, whiffle ball or any other activity that will keep your crew active!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a party?
- To reserve a party, you must call the ASC front desk (623)587-7171 or contact email@example.com
- A deposit of $125 is required at time of booking
- Events are scheduled with a 15 minute “buffer” to allow for adequate time for cleanup between events.
- Parties can be held anytime the fields are available, any day of the week. Weekdays after 5pm we typically have other programs scheduled, and on weekends until mid-afternoon we typically have our soccer leagues scheduled. If there is a day you would like to check on availability, please just call or email us.
What if I want the field more than 1 hour?
- The field can be reserved as long as you’d like.
- For a longer rental, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the party coach?
- The party coach is a kind of master of ceremonies for the event. For parents who want a worry free party so that parents can just hang out and socialize, then a party coach is the perfect option.
- For parties who have more enthusiastic parents who will be on the field to organize the kids and the activities for the party, then a party coach may not be necessary.
When can I add a party coach?
- A party coach can be added as late as 2 weeks before the party.
What kind of activities are offered?
- Sports activity options of flag football, soccer, dodgeball, or kick ball. (Equipment is provided for all sports)
- If you have a special request or would like to organize your own activity, please contact email@example.com
Can we bring our own food?
- Outside food is not allowed other than cake and ice cream, as well as a fruit or veggie tray.
- Any other food is not allowed, but our Café does offer some additional food options.
When do I order pizza?
- Pizza is ordered when you arrive for the party. You can tell your party host or ASC staff your order at anytime, and once the participants are on the field we order the pizza to arrive about the time that they will finish their activities on the field.
Where do we eat?
- YNOT Concessions is the designated food and drink area for parties. This is an open, public area but we do set up some tables for just the birthday party so that you have your own area for food and drinks.
- These tables are reserved for your party to have 1 hour in the Café' area.
How early can I arrive to set up?
- Because there are often activities including other parties going on before your event, we may not always be able to have your party area set up early. You are welcome to arrive early and we provide a push cart for you and your guests to place all gifts and other party supplies until your participants take the field. Once the Café' is available to set up, your party host will assist you with setting up the area for food and drinks when the participants are finished on the field.
- What if I need to change or cancel the party?
Sports Leagues - Youth League fees are not refundable but may be applied as a credit for a future session if approved by a program director. Team Fee DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. We understand that things may come up and plans change, however we must build our leagues based on the number of teams and players registered and once payment is made, a spot is reserved for that paid player and so in the event they are unable to fulfill their commitment to the league or program, no refund will be given.
Rentals and parties - Rental and birthday party deposits are refundable up to 8 weeks prior to the event. Because we must plan for future activities around these rentals, if a rental is unable to fulfill their commitment then we run the risk of having the facility empty for that time the event was reserved. If a rental must cancel their event, with 8 weeks or more notice then a refund of the deposit will be given. If the event is cancelled after the 8 week mark prior to the event, no refund will be issued.