Youth Basketball Phoenix
Phoenix Youth Basketball
Has your child expressed an interest in playing basketball? With plenty of youth basketball leagues in Phoenix, how do you know which will be best for your child? The unique Future Stars basketball program at the Arizona Sports Complex is ranked among the top leagues in youth basketball in Phoenix. Kids come to the ASC to not only learn the basics of the game but to also learn about responsibility, commitment, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Why Send Your Child to ASC?
From PeeWees to the big kids, the Arizona Sports Complex will teach your kids how to play basketball like a pro. Along with teaching them what it means to be a team player, showing respect to their peers and coaches, and how to be the ultimate good sportsman. We lead by example here at the ASC. Our coaches are held up to strict rules of conduct. They take pride in teaching youth critical life lessons through sports they can use for years to come. Kids enjoy spending time with their friends and bonding over the feelings of camaraderie between the team members.
What Will Your Child Learn at ASC?
Our Future Stars Youth Basketball program is specially designed to teach boys and girls fundamental and advanced basketball skills. Your young athlete will learn the rules of the game, tactics to beat their opponents, how to handle the basketball, how to shoot, and plenty of tricks that will leave them feeling accomplished and confident.
What to do When You're off the Court?
Are you looking to spend a fall afternoon with your kids, maybe you want a little me-time, or to get away for a few hours with your spouse? One of the best things about Phoenix is that you can find tons of free or almost free fun activities to do throughout the 'Valley of the Sun.' Read on to learn about the best places to visit in Phoenix without breaking the bank.
5 Best Free Things to do in Phoenix
- Art buffs will enjoy a trip to the Phoenix Art Museum. Every Wednesday evening, the museum opens up to the public for free from 3 pm to 9 pm. It's donation-based, but making one is not mandatory.
- Take your kids to Enchanted Island, one of the city's oldest and most picturesque parks. Admission is free, and the amusement park rides are relatively cheap. Kids can ride on the carousel, see a C.P. Huntington train, and play in the arcade.
- Take a scenic drive along the Apache Trail for an incredible view of the canyons, desert plants, and wildflowers.
- Get a taste of the Wild, Wild, West at Goldfield Ghost Town. During the high seasons, spring and summer, the actors put on a free gunfighter show on Saturday and Sunday.
- Explore Downtown Phoenix during weekdays. There are always free activities like rooftop yoga, trivia nights, dance classes, and more, all for free.